If you are student. And you are searching jobs for students online. So today we have brought you the list of best online jobs which any student can earn by working part time.
Read till the end, we are going to tell you 5 types of online work. Out of which you can do any work without any experience. This is the kind of work that a student of any age can do. I am sure that you will get some work out of all these works according to you.
How to Apply for a Google Internship?
Google internships are highly sought-after opportunities for students and recent graduates. Securing an internship at Google can be a fantastic stepping stone to a successful career in the tech industry. Here’s a step-by-step guide to applying for a Google internship:
- Research Internship Opportunities: Explore the various internship opportunities available at Google. They offer internships in fields like software engineering, product management, user experience (UX) design, data analysis, and more. Choose the one that aligns with your skills and interests.
- Prepare Your Resume: Craft a well-structured and tailored resume that highlights your academic achievements, relevant skills, projects, extracurricular activities, and any previous internships or work experiences.
- Online Application: Visit Google’s official careers page or internship portal to submit your application. Fill in all the required details accurately and attach your resume and any other requested documents.
- Leverage Your Network: If possible, reach out to any connections you may have at Google or network with employees through social media platforms like LinkedIn. Employee referrals can significantly boost your chances of being noticed during the selection process.
- Showcase Your Passion: In your application and during interviews, express your passion for technology, innovation, and how working at Google aligns with your career aspirations.
- Prepare for Interviews: If shortlisted, be prepared for interviews that may include technical questions, problem-solving scenarios, and behavioral assessments. Practice beforehand to demonstrate your skills confidently.
- Follow Up: After your interview, send a thank-you email to the interviewers, expressing your gratitude for the opportunity to be considered for the internship.
Remember, the competition for positions at Google is intense, so be persistent, stay dedicated to your goals, and continuously work on improving your skills. Good luck with your endeavors!
5 Best Google Online Jobs For Student
To do all these things, you must have three essential things. If you have all this, then you can start working from today and from now on.
- You must have any one device from Mobile / Computer / Laptop.
- You should have a little internet experience. Like sending emails, replying to messages from Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp, uploading photos and videos. Like you need to know about small tasks.
- You must have 2 to 3 hours daily.
If you have all these, then you can apply for any of these 5 jobs or for these 5 works now. And from today you can earn money from mobile by doing these jobs.
1. Survey Jobs for Students
This is a very simple task. You have to help companies that want to get to know people about their products. Whether you have used any product of any company or not, you just have to share your opinion. You have to answer some simple questions and you earn 2 to 3 dollars in few minutes. First of all, create your account on the survey job website and set up your profile and start working today. We have given you the links of some famous survey job websites below, you can work on them.
2. Paid online writing jobs for students
Lots of companies are competing with new people to write tweets for a personal development company.
All this work can be done remotely online and no qualification is required. Companies are looking for people who are reliable and can depend on to get the job done.
If you are interested click here to complete your application.
Roles: When successful, you’ll write simple tweets to inspire people to succeed. You’ll be given templates to use, as well as all the information you need to compose each tweet. Each tweet will be just a sentence or two long, so it’s a simple task.
Contract Length: No fixed term
Rate: $20 – $30 per hour (depending on job type and experience)
Required Skills/Background: To qualify to apply, you must:
- Use phone or laptop
- be able to work independently
- Read and write English at at least a basic level
- Be ready to follow the given steps and instructions
- Want to work at least 5 hours per week
- Have a reliable internet connection
Hours per week: Flexible
Location: You can work online from your country.
Companies are currently significantly expanding the number of remote workers for these positions. If you can get started right away please apply below.
3. Write app reviews and earn money
Thousands of applications are created every day. But do you know how many tests an application has to go through before it is published. You don’t know in my opinion. Let us tell you that if you test the application and find flaws in it. You can tell the developer about that. So you can earn 30 to 40 dollars every day by testing the application and giving its review. You can start the work today.
4. Students can earn by selling their photos
This is a very simple task. Which any student can do. For this you need a camera. Which will be already in your mobile phone. You can sell a photo as many times as you want. From today onwards you can start this work.
5. Paying social media jobs for students
If you can manage social accounts like Facebook Instagram. Then this job is for you. Many simple tasks that you do on your social account. You will have to do all the same on the social accounts of the companies. And you will earn 300 to 400 dollars comfortably in a week. That too by working 1 to 2 hours. You can start this work from today itself.
How to Get a Job in Google after 12th?
Getting a job at Google after completing your 12th standard requires careful planning and a strong commitment to your career goals. While most positions at Google typically require a higher level of education and expertise, there are still some opportunities available for individuals right after their 12th grade. Here are some steps you can follow to increase your chances of landing a job at Google:
- Focus on Relevant Skills: While formal education is important, concentrate on acquiring relevant skills that match Google’s requirements. Develop your proficiency in areas such as coding, programming languages, digital marketing, content creation, or data analysis, depending on the career path you aspire to pursue within Google.
- Online Certifications and Courses: Enroll in online courses and certifications from reputable platforms like Coursera, Udacity, or Google’s own learning resources. These certifications can showcase your dedication to learning and acquiring new skills.
- Personal Projects and Portfolios: Create and showcase personal projects related to your chosen field of interest. Having a portfolio of practical projects can demonstrate your abilities and passion for the industry.
- Networking: Attend industry events, webinars, or workshops to network with professionals already working in Google or related fields. Building connections can lead to potential job opportunities or recommendations.
- Internships and Entry-Level Positions: Consider applying for internships or entry-level positions at Google or its partner companies. Gaining some experience in a related role can significantly enhance your resume and increase your chances of securing a permanent position later.
- Stay Updated: Keep yourself updated about Google’s job openings and career requirements. Regularly check their official website or job portals for relevant job postings.
If you want to enjoy student life well then you should do part time job. By working 2 to 3 hours, you can also save money by taking out your pocket money. And you can also spot the family. How easy is this job for student. Such an opportunity does not come again and again, you should work from today.
FAQ’s on Online Google Jobs For Students
Can a student work at Google?
Yes, Google offers various internship and co-op programs for students to gain valuable experience and work with the company.
How can I work with Google online from home?
Google provides remote job opportunities through its “Google for Jobs” platform, allowing individuals to work from home or any location with internet access.
Can I join Google after 12th?
Typically, Google requires a higher level of education or relevant work experience for full-time positions. However, you can explore internship options to start your journey.
- How To Start Affiliate Marketing For Free
- How to Start Blogging: A Comprehensive Guide
- Trusted Online Google Part Time Jobs for Students To Earn Money At Home
- How I Made $159,718 from ySense Online Surveys?
- 25 Easiest Ways Earn Money Online Without Investment 2023 [Earn $100 Quickly]