Computer Operator Job: A computer operator is responsible for overseeing the operation of computer systems, including monitoring the system’s performance, troubleshooting problems, and scheduling maintenance tasks.
They may also be responsible for installing and configuring new hardware and software, and for performing backups and disaster recovery procedures.
In some cases, computer operators may also be responsible for providing technical support to users and for maintaining documentation of the system’s operation and performance.
This role requires a strong understanding of computer hardware and software systems, as well as good problem-solving and communication skills.
Digital SEO Life | We need 3 computer operators to manage our blog and website. and 1 Social Media manager. If you wish to work online then you fill this form given below.
We will select you according to your skill. Do write about yourself
We will teach you how to do your work first. You will get salary up to 10000. Plus we will give you internet cost and other necessary things.
Read More :
- 10 Steps Business Profit Formula (Summary of Startup Success Formula)
- What is quora? Its benefits and how to make money from it.
- How to create a blog? – How to Create Your Own Professional Free Blog
- Student How To Make Money Online – 6 Simple But Powerful Ways
- Top 5 Skills to Learn for Your Future
- How to Create a Resume For a Fresher
- 25 Best Ways to Earn Money Online in 2022
- How to Earn Money Online in India for Students Quora – 20 Easy Ways
- How To Earn Money From Freelancing?
- How to Earn Money from Blogging?