Do you want to create a professional YouTube channel? Do you want to earn money by creating a great YouTube channel? If yes, then read this post of How to Create YouTube channel till the end. In this we will tell you about youtube channel and earn money from it. At the end of the post, we will also tell you the tips & tricks related to creating a YouTube channel .
As you must be aware that today is the time of digitalisation. The number of internet users is increasing day by day. Along with this, people are now leaning more towards online earning. From India itself, there are thousands of such channels on YouTube which are quite popular. If you look at their channels, you will find that they have customized them correctly. Along with this, watching his channel also looks very professional.
So if you also want that you have a great channel on YouTube and users can interact with it as much as possible, then read the post of How to Create YouTube channel till the end –
What is a YouTube Channel?
YouTube channel is a platform with the help of which you can upload videos of any genre or category. With its help, it is very easy to reach thousands of millions of audience. By creating a YouTube channel, you earn money as well as do brand building and become popular in the world of online content.
YouTube is a video sharing platform which is headquartered in California. This platform was created by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim , which was bought by Google in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion.
How to Create YouTube Channel?
- Sign in with your google account on YouTube website or app
- Click on the profile picture shown in the top corner
- Click on Create Channel or Your channel
- Fill the information related to your channel according to the device
- Customize the look of your channel in the next screen
- Give a professional look to the channel through advanced setting
You can easily create a professional YouTube channel by following the above steps. Let us explain these points to you in detail –
1. Sign up with Google account on YouTube website / app
To create a channel on YouTube, first you must sign up with a Google Account. For this I would recommend that you create a Google account in the name of your channel. This will make your channel look professional. If you want, you can also sign up with your existing g-account.
If you turn on desktop mode in Chrome or use a laptop / computer to set up a YouTube account, then it will be easy to create a profession YouTube channel.
2. Click on Profile Picture
If you are creating a YouTube channel with the help of the mobile app and you have already logged in with an account, then you can also access your channel by tapping on the profile picture shown in the top right corner. If you want to create your channel on the same account then click on Your Channel and proceed.
If you want to add or create a new account, you can add it by clicking on the + sign. Apart from this, if you want to create an account through desktop, then click on create a channel .
3. Click on Create channel or Your Channel
If you want to create youtube channel with the help of a mobile then click on Your Channel. This means that a channel has already been created in the name of your Gmail, which you can customize and give a professional look according to your arrival.
So on the other hand, if you are creating a YouTube channel with the help of a desktop, then you have to click on Create a channel. After this you will have two options in front of you –
- Use your name
- Use Custom name
If you want to make a professional channel then you should click on use custom name.
4. Enter your account details according to the device
Mobile users can change channel name, profile picture and description with the help of Edit Channel option in their mobile app. Along with this, desktop users will have to click on Customize Channel, after which they can fill branding, layout and basic info for the channel.
I would recommend you again that if you are going to create a YouTube channel and you do not have a desktop / laptop, then take the help of your mobile’s chrome browser. First go to youtube.com and click on the 3 dots appearing in the top right corner in Chrome. Below you will get the option of desktop site, click on it.
After this you can easily enjoy desktop in your mobile and can customize and design the channel very professionally.
5. Customize the Look of the Channel
As soon as you click on Customize channel in your desktop / desktop mode, you will get the option of Customize channel. After this you will have three options layout, branding and basic info. Let us understand how to fill all three –
1. Layout – First of all you will see the option of layout. In this you can add the trailer of your channel. It is a good medium to attract new subscribers or returning viewers. You can tell the content strategy of your channel in short in this trailer .
Along with this, the second option will be to add featured video in it. By clicking on the add button in front of it, you can feature the video of your channel that you find most important. Apart from this, that video also represents the content of your channel.
2. Branding – The second option is branding, from where you take some steps to give a professional look to your channel or say that the channel is branding. In this you can change the profile picture of the channel, you can change the banner image which is also called YouTube art image. Along with this, you can also upload the new video watermark which is displayed in the left bottom corner while the video is playing.
3. Basic Info – Finally, the option of basic info comes in front of you. From here you can change the channel name, description. Along with this, you will also get to see the url of your channel here, which you can copy if you want.
After this the option of add links will appear. From here you can add maximum 5 links which viewers will be able to see from the about section of your channel. I would recommend that you add links to your social media profiles here. Also, if you have a website, then also give a link to it.
6. Customize other options from the channel’s settings
In the end, you are left with the option of customizing the channel through settings. You will see the option of settings in the left corner of the desktop dashboard of your channel, click on it. After this you fill in all the blanks of General, Channel, Upload defaults, Permissions, Community Agreements.
If you do not understand any option, then tell in the comment, we will reply you immediately. If you have knowledge of general English language till then you can easily fill it. It is very important to fill and verify these options, only then you can create a professional YouTube channel.
In this way, with the help of this post of How To Create YouTube Channel, your professional channel has become ready. Now it is your turn that you post good content on your channel and maintain the professional look of your channel.
Tips for creating a YouTube channel
As you have come to know about making a great YouTube channel so far, now we will give you some BonusTips which you have to remember while creating the channel –
Tip 1 – Always Be Motivated and Never Give Up
Tip 2 – Keep the videos you are going to post in the future ready today.
Tip 3 – Maintain Consistency, YouTube loves consistent people who put videos according to a schedule
Tip 4 – Hold on to your Niche and don’t make videos out of it
Tip 5 – Plan your channel’s content strategy, how and what type of content you will put
Tip 6 – Set up channel goals and measure your success
Tip 7 – Buy video / audio equipment wisely and according to your budget
Tip 8 – Keep an eye on the analytics of your channel and follow the preferences of the people
Tip 9 – Don’t forget to verify your channel
Tip 10 – Don’t be afraid to experiment so you can see which strategy works for you
If you go ahead following all the above tips, then you will surely become a successful vlogger one day.
Tools needed to create a YouTube channel
While creating and even after creating a YouTube channel, you will need a lot of online tools. Let’s know –
1. For any type of graphic / image designing – Adobe Photoshop
2. To manage channel analytics and videos – YouTube Studio
3. To post short channel links – bitly
5. To track your competitors and social media marketing – Social Blade
6. Tool for Keywords and Tags research – Keyword Tool
So with the help of these tools, you can easily manage your YouTube channel and take it to the heights. If you know the best alternatives to these tools, then you can tell us through comments.
Important FAQs for creating a YouTube Channel
Let us now know in this post of How To Create YouTube channel important questions related to making YouTube channel which are often asked –
1. What is YouTube SEO?
YouTube SEO is a way to improve the content / videos of your YouTube channel, with the help of which your channel or video can be ranked on YouTube. If you want your videos to rank correctly and at a good position in YouTube, then YouTube SEO is essential.
2. How to do YouTube SEO?
If you want to do YouTube SEO then you should keep the following points in mind –
- Do Keyword Research first
- Write the best scripts for YouTube videos
- Optimize Your Title
- Optimize Your Description
- Use Trending Tags associated with the video
- Make your videos bigger
- Design an attractive thumbnail
- Share your videos on social media
If you want to know in detail about YouTube SEO then read by clicking on this link .
3. At least how many videos should you post in a week?
If you are a beginner then you should think about uploading at least two videos a week. However, it also depends on your niche. As your channel grows, you can increase the frequency of uploading videos.
4. How to promote your channel?
If you want to promote your YouTube channel then you have to –
- Video should be shared on all social media platforms
- Embed videos in your blog / website
- You can also advertise videos with the help of Google Adwords
- You can also collab with other youtubers
5. How to keep an eye on the analytics of YouTube channel?
If you want to keep an eye on the analytics of your YouTube channel and track the success of your channel, then take the help of YouTube Analytics . With this you will be able to see and understand the analytics of all the important things related to your channel.
6. How to get 1,000 initial subscribers?
If you want to get 1000 subscribers on YouTube channel initially, then note these tips –
- Emphasize on giving correct information to the audience, more than earning money
- Choose the Niche of your channel and make videos related to it
- Make the same content as your content which has got more attention.
- make a trailer for youtube channel
- The way of putting the content in front of the audience should be entertaining
7. How much does it cost to start a YouTube channel?
It is absolutely free to create a channel and upload videos on YouTube. But, if you want to become a professional vlogger then –
- Buy a DSLR or Professional camera
- Video editing software will be required (Premium)
- Buy a Tripod and Ring Light
- If you want to change the background then you can take a green screen
The things given above are basic which you must buy if you want to become a professional vlogger.
8. Can you really earn money from YouTube?
Yes, you can really earn money from YouTube. YouTube pays you money in exchange for displaying ads on video content. These ads are from adsense side. There are thousands of such vloggers in India who are earning thousands of lakhs a month.
9. How much does YouTube pay in India for 1,000 views?
It is not completely fixed how much money YouTube will give you for 1,000 views. But, usually vloggers in India get around Rs.200 to Rs.300 per 1,000 views . It totally depends on ad clicks and engagements.
10. Who is the world’s first YouTuber?
The world’s first YouTuber is Jawed Karim who is also the founder of YouTube. He was the first to upload an 18-second video on YouTube titled ” Me at the zoo ” in which Javed is seen standing in front of a herd of elephants.
How to Create YouTube Channel – conclusion
Through this post of How to create Youtube channel, we explained to you that a How to Create YouTube channel If you have any other question in your mind then ask it now through comment, we will definitely answer it. Also if you found this post helpful.