Do you also want to know how to delete Telegram account?
If yes then you will have to read this article today carefully. So that you can easily delete your Telegram account permanently.
As you would know that Telegram Messenger is very popular in today’s time, while it is also very easy to create a Telegram account in it. But some people do not know how to delete their Telegram Account.
In such a situation, through this article, we will also tell you this detail, how can you easily delete your Telegram account. You just have to follow the steps given by us correctly. Then let’s start without delay.
Delete a Telegram Account For Android, iPhone & PC
Telegram is a messaging app. Just like WhatsApp. But you cannot delete your Telegram Account in it directly from your Android or iOS app. Rather, you will have to use your browser. You can deactivate your Telegram account, either from Desktop or Mobile Browser.
The best thing about the Telegram App is that it not only works in the mobile operating system, it also works in other operating systems, such as Android devices, iPhone or other iOS devices, including Windows Mobile.
But it is available natively with it. Also for Window / MacOS / Linux PCs, including Telegram web messenger version.
Now the question arises that after all, why do some people use Telegram Messenger, the answer is probably that there is no doubt that it is very secure, while it also provides the facility of forming Telegram groups. In which you can add members up to 100000 members.
The same Destruct system is also included in it, which deletes your messages, according to a timer, in this you also get the facility of message synchronization. So that you can synchronize them together with all your devices.
But you are still not happy. From your Telegram Account, then of course you can delete it at any time. Now let us know what you should know about before making Telegram Delete Account.
Things to know before deleting Telegram account?
There are some things about which you must understand and know. If you are thinking, then about to delete your Telegram Account.
Like if you delete your account. In such a situation, all your Telegram messages, groups, chats and contacts will also be permanently deleted. After doing this you cannot get them again, in such a situation you should take a backup of all those data.
Especially a backup of your Telegram Account so that you can use those data later whenever you want.
Why do users want to delete their Telegram account?
Telegram is considered a very private and secure messaging app, when compared with other popular competitors app. We also recommend the same to you. You can use this app. But let’s know why users want to delete their account in Telegram, what is the reason behind it, read it and know for yourself.
1. Over the years Telegram has found a lot of security issues, including hacker attacks, leaks and breaches. At the same time in 2017, hackers also spread some malware in Windows computers via Telegram.
It is believed that Telegram also leaks some metadata. In such a situation, many security organizations have described it as unsafe. At the same time some users do not like this and they therefore want to use another secure app.
2. Telegram chat participants can not only delete their messages, but with them they can also delete the messages of others, that too without any notification.
This shows that the participants have very less control. It can also be easily manipulated over and over their conversations.
3. Telegram uses a proprietary messaging security protocol called MTProto. Whose security and reliability have not been fully proved till date.
At the same time, many cryptographists have criticized this system as well. On the one hand, no open-source version of this system has been provided so far.
Some important things to keep in mind before deleting Telegram account
Now let us know what things should be taken care of before deleting the telegram account.
1. You can delete your telegram account only by logging into Telegram Account.
2. It is very important to have Internet for the deletion process.
3. Beforehand you should decide well whether you want to delete Telegram account or not.
4. To delete Telegram Account, you have to use the browser. In such a situation, you cannot delete the account using Telegram App.
5. Confirmation Code will be sent through your Telegram Messenger and not on SMS.
What will happen on Telegram Account Deletion?
If you delete your Telegram Account then what will happen in such a situation, let’s know.
1. Once you delete your Telegram Account Permanently, then all your contacts and messages will be deleted.
2. Although all the Groups and Channels related to this account will remain the same, but they will be left orphaned. That is, they will not have any owner. Only if you haven’t had anyone before.
Well the good thing is, the Admin rights of Groups and Channels will still remain.
3. Groups will still be functional, so that the contacts in it will be able to chat among themselves, and the messages you send will be with them.
4. Whereas if you wanted to create Telegram Account again from this number, then in such a situation you will be a new user, and your history will not be returned to you as well.
How to Delete Telegram Account Permanently 2020
Now let’s know how you can easily delete Telegram Account Steps by Steps, but know that there are mainly two ways to do this. Let us know about them.
By now you must have known that there is no such direct option. So that you can instantly delete your Telegram Account, that too from the Telegram App.
This is because to perform this deactivation or deletion process you will have to visit. Both a dedicated webpage and a few things will have to be done in the app as well.
There is another way. So that you can delete your telegram account. That too in very little labor, but it takes more time, because in this you set up your account, after some time for auto-destruction.
Now you can read about both methods.
So that you can delete your telegram account. Now you have to use one of these two methods, which you have to choose.
Delete Telegram Account Permanently
Telegram accounts can be set as part of some security features, for self-destruction. That too after some time inactivity. A default period is also set for 6 months, this means that if you do not login to your Telegram account during this time, then it will be deleted and your conversations will be deleted forever. .
By the way, you cannot disable this security feature. But yes you can definitely adjust its time, that when you will delete your account, you can choose 1 month, 3 months, 6 months and 1 year at this time.
By using this method, you can delete your telegram account without any diligence permanently. But note that you will not have to use telegram app during this time. Now let us know how to use this option.
Delete Telegram Account Automatically
1. Open your Telegram app and then go to Settings.
2. Now choose Privacy & Security.
3. Then Scroll down and tap “Delete my account if away for”.
4. Here you can choose the time frame from 1 month to 1 year (1 month / 3 months / 6 months / 1 year).
If you cannot wait for this long, then you have to choose another option to delete the account. Now let us know how you can delete Manually Telegram Account.
Delete Telegram Account Authorization
All the given steps have to be strictly followed to delete the Telegram account.
1. First of all, you have to go to the delete Telegram account deactivation page – https://my.telegram.org/auth?to=deactivate.
2. Once you go to the Telegram Deactivate Page, you will be asked to log in in front of you. Here you have to write your mobile number and click on Next. One special thing is that you have to write the mobile number in Internation Format. Which will be written like this – Country Code + Mobile Number (91-9996660000).
3. Then you will get a Confirmation Code from Telegram. Which will be sent to you only on Telegram (not SMS). Now you have to open that message and copy the code from it.
4. Now paste the copied code in the box of Confirmation Code or type it. Then click on Sign in.
5. Now you have to write the reason for delete the account, after that you will have to click on Delete My Account. As soon as you click on Done, two more options will open in front of you. Of these, you click on the red button Yes, delete my account, if you want to delete the account then.
6. After this, click Yes, delete my account. By doing this, your Telegram Account has been permanently deleted. And then you will also get a Confirmation Message. Now your Telegram Account has been successfully deleted.
What did you teach today?
I hope you have liked this article, how to delete my Telegram account. It has always been my endeavor to provide complete information to the readers about how to delete the telegram account so that they do not have to search in any other sites or internet in the context of that article.
This will also save their time and they will also get all the information in one place. If you have any doubts about this article or you want that there should be some improvement in it, then for this you can write down comments.