In this article, I will be given some tips to Improve Page Loading Speed. By following which you can increase the speed of your blog Page Loading Speed. And can come in the top 10 of Google.
In today’s time, Google keeps only those blogs at the top, which are user friendly, they load fast. and provide good content.
But all bloggers put good content, and today many such themes have come.
Which is user friendly, and is set automatically according to the device. Which we call Responsive Theme.
What affects page load time?
4 Main Reasons For Slow Loading of Blogs:
- If your blog loads slowly, then the theme of your blog is too heavy a theme, then you should use a light weight theme.
- You must be using more images in your own blog, due to which the speed of the blog will also be less. So the less image you use, the speed of your blog will increase.
- Secondly, you have taken any such hosting in which the service will be very useless. Sometimes this will be the solution for your website. As you see in the photo below.
- If you are using Google’s ads or you use ads from any other ad network, then you will make a difference in the speed of the blog. And we can do it even if we want.
Let us now know 10 Ways which will increase Blog Speed.
10 Quick Ways to Improve Page Loading Speed
Apply all these methods in your blog page, and improve page loading speed faster, you will see great results:
- First of all you have to install light weight theme in your blog. I am using Newspaper theme, and generatepress premium on my all Blog. The best of these two is generatepress.
- Remove the extra widgets in the footer.
- To rank the pages of the blog which are not ranking, you should integrate the amp in your blog. amp page speed is very fast.
- If you have added the code of analytic. So by removing it, you install Google Site Kit. The speed will have a huge impact.
- Always use .webp image in the blog, there will be a very good quality image and the size will be from 10kb to 20kb only.
- Look at your Adsense where more impressions and clicks are coming on any ads. And remove all other ads code.
- Remove the unnecessary plugin from the blog, you will see a very good difference in speed.
- Do not add any unnecessary gadget in the side bar of the blog.
- You should use good hosting whose service is good, take any one from Bluehost or Hostinger, it will be the best speed will never be an error. If you take any of these hosting from my affiliate link then I will give you generatepress premium, theme, wp-rocket, & Yoast SEO Plugins free of cost. Email me: email@example.com
- Go to the media of your blog and delete all those videos and photos which you have not added to any article. That is unnecessary you are putting load on the green server.
Note : If you host your blog in a bad hosting then something like this will happen with your blog. The matter is not limited to speed only, your blog gets shut down. Therefore, always take the back of your blog and host your blog in a good hosting only.
If you keep all these things in mind in your blog, then your blog will load very fast. The more good content you put in a blog, the better you should keep it. Only then the speed will increase and the earning from your blog will also increase. Use only good themes and hosting.
FAQ – 10 Quick Ways to Improve Page Loading Speed
What is a good page load speed?
What is a good page load time? According to 2023 SEO Expert by Portent, load times of 0-5 seconds to 0-10 seconds are the best for conversion rates.