In this article, I will be given some tips to Improve Page Loading Speed. By following which you can increase the speed of your blog Page Loading Speed. And can come in the top 10 of Google.
In today’s time, Google keeps only those blogs at the top, which are user friendly, they load fast. and provide good content. But all bloggers put good content, and today many such themes have come.
Which is user friendly, and is set automatically according to the device. Which we call Responsive Theme.
Table of Contents
What is page speed?
Let’s talk about page speed. Imagine you have a website, and when people visit it, they want the pages to load quickly. That’s what we mean by page speed. It’s not about how fast your whole website is, but how quickly each individual page shows up.
Now, what makes a page load fast or slow? There are a few things to consider:
- Media Files: This includes images, videos, and other stuff on the page. The more of these you have, the longer it might take for the page to load.
- Themes and Plugins: These are like tools and decorations for your website. Some can make your pages load slower if they’re not optimized well.
- Coding and Scripts: This is like the behind-the-scenes stuff that makes your website work. If it’s messy or too complicated, it can slow things down.
All these things affect how fast your pages load. And why does it matter? Because people don’t like waiting! If your pages take forever to load, they might leave and go somewhere else.
So, as a content writer, it’s important to keep page speed in mind. Make sure your pages load quickly so that visitors have a smooth and enjoyable experience on your website.
What affects page load time?
If your blog loads slowly, then the theme of your blog is too heavy a theme, then you should use a light weight theme.
You must be using more images in your own blog, due to which the speed of the blog will also be less. So the less image you use, the speed of your blog will increase.
Secondly, you have taken any such hosting in which the service will be very useless. Sometimes this will be the solution for your website. As you see in the photo below.
If you are using Google’s ads or you use ads from any other ad network, then you will make a difference in the speed of the blog. And we can do it even if we want.
10 Quick Ways to Improve Page Loading Speed
- First of all you have to install light weight theme in your blog. I am using Newspaper theme, and generatepress premium on my all Blog. The best of these two is generatepress.
- Remove the extra widgets in the footer.
- To rank the pages of the blog which are not ranking, you should integrate the amp in your blog. amp page speed is very fast.
- If you have added the code of analytic. So by removing it, you install Google Site Kit. The speed will have a huge impact.
- Always use .webp image in the blog, there will be a very good quality image and the size will be from 10kb to 20kb only.
- Look at your Adsense where more impressions and clicks are coming on any ads. And remove all other ads code.
- Remove the unnecessary plugin from the blog, you will see a very good difference in speed.
- Do not add any unnecessary gadget in the side bar of the blog.
- You should use good hosting whose service is good, take any one from Bluehost or Hostinger, it will be the best speed will never be an error. If you take any of these hosting from my affiliate link then I will give you generatepress premium, theme, wp-rocket, & Yoast SEO Plugins free of cost. Email me: email@example.com
- Go to the media of your blog and delete all those videos and photos which you have not added to any article. That is unnecessary you are putting load on the green server.
Note : If you host your blog in a bad hosting then something like this will happen with your blog. The matter is not limited to speed only, your blog gets shut down. Therefore, always take the back of your blog and host your blog in a good hosting only.
Why is page speed important?
Let’s talk about how fast your website pages load. It’s super important because every second counts. Research by Google tells us that if a page takes longer than three seconds to load, people are more likely to leave right away. If it takes five seconds, almost everyone will leave!
So, if your pages don’t load quickly, there’s a big chance visitors will leave your site. That’s not good because it means they’re not sticking around to see what you offer.
Plus, if your pages are slow, it can affect how well your website shows up in Google searches. Google looks at lots of things to decide which websites to show first, and speed is one of them. Whether people are searching on a computer or a phone, speed matters.
Another thing to think about is how people see your brand. If your pages take forever to load or if things go wrong, it doesn’t look good. It might make people think your website is not reliable or that your brand isn’t professional.
If you want your website to be awesome and people to stick around, you need to make sure your pages load fast. First, you need to see how fast they’re loading now. That’s the first step to making things better.
If you keep all these things in mind in your blog, then your blog will load very fast. The more good content you put in a blog, the better you should keep it. Only then the speed will increase and the earning from your blog will also increase. Use only good themes and hosting.
FAQ’s On Ways to Improve Page Loading Speed
How to increase page loading speed?
How do I speed up my website?
What is a good page load speed?
What is a good page load time? According to 2023 SEO Expert by Portent, load times of 0-5 seconds to 0-10 seconds are the best for conversion rates.
How do I reduce page speed?