The power of videos in marketing: Nowadays, videos have become an effective form of content marketing. A well-created video can be a great way of spreading a brand’s message to a large audience in an easily accessible manner. Usually, a video is published on YouTube or a social network, though it can also be in various other forms like courses, webinars, live videos, etc.
Videos show the reality of the business, which a picture cannot tell. Video marketing statistics say it all by 2023, the online videos are taking up at least 82% of the internet traffic. It is actually 15 times higher compared to 2017. In the year 2018, internet consumers watch online videos that sum up to 85%. In the year 2022, almost 83.3% of people will access online video content.
Videos are not only interesting and exciting to watch, but they can also deliver a better ROI for businesses that use them regularly. More than 86% of businesses use video as a marketing tool, and that tells you a lot about its popularity.
The Power of Videos in Marketing
There are multiple reasons one could choose Videos for Marketing purposes, a few of which are listed below.
- Great way to explain your product: People buy a product when they understand it and how it will help them, and videos help a much wider audience understand a product or service. Their visual element is an excellent tool as it helps businesses clearly explain how things work.
- Multiple ways of usage: There are many options to choose from when it comes to video content, which makes it easier to find a method that satisfies your company’s marketing goals. The options can be selected from stories, reels, long-form videos, etc., on different social media platforms.
- Offer good return on investment: With the advent of technology and the ease of video production, video marketing has become a relatively budget-friendly option. Hence, the possible return is greater.
- People prefer videos to other media: The phenomenal reach of video-sharing platforms like YouTube, Instagram, and their usage by almost all strata of the society, is evidence enough to tell how much people love videos over other forms of media. It is convenient for businesses to create videos and for people to view them at their comfort.
- Videos Rank better in SEO: It is easy to get your business on the first page of Google search results if you create targeted videos for commonly searched items. Google keeps YouTube videos on top of search results for most items.
Top 8 Tips on How to Create Engaging Video Content
You can create engaging and successful videos by following 8 Awesome tips:
1. Make the audience curious:
When people realize that there is a gap between what they know and what they want to know, they are more likely to click through your videos. Use ideas, titles, and thumbnails that can trigger the curiosity of the masses and make them wonder how they could get answers to their unanswered questions.
Read More: Unique And Most Profitable Niche On Youtube
2. Keep them hooked:
The human attention span, which already wasn’t very long, has gone further down in this age of easy scrolls. The first few seconds of the video hold the key to making people watch through the entirety of them. This makes us realize that only sparking curiosity might not be enough, and we need to instantly get them hooked in the first three or five seconds.
Read More: How to get subscribers on youtube fast hack?
3. Focus on the visuals:
Vision is the most relied-upon form of identification used by humans to relate objects with behaviors. The extent of this reliance can be understood by the fact that we understand visual information in half the time we take to blink our eyes. So, it is only natural that video marketing also requires you to focus more on the visual part, as it activates your brain quicker than any other form of information being given to us. Showing graphs, data, footage, graphics, etc., is how you can entice your audience into getting more connected with your content. Also, make sure to use the best ad-makers available online to make most of the little time you get to advertise your videos.
Read More: How to rank youtube videos on first page of google?
4. Tell a story:
By telling the audience your story, you can directly transfer your ideas and experiences into their minds. When someone tells you their story, your brain automatically takes you to your memories of when you were doing the same thing. Even if you haven’t had the experience before, stories can simulate the experience for you. This makes people empathetic towards the video creator and hence makes the videos more engaging.
5. Be credible with the information:
In the marketing world, trust is of utmost importance. If the viewers don’t trust the marketer, they most definitely will not consume their content. Thus, it becomes more important to make sure that you get the most credible information and sources to your audience whenever you present your videos to them.
Read More: Top 5 Tips for Promoting Your YouTube Channel
6. Be Relatable:
Brands are perceived by people close to personality characteristics of people, which means that they are bound to relate with some brands more than others. So, when you tell people the story of your brand or product, try and make sure that your audience identifies with you.
7. Use animation and cartoon video software:
At present, animation and cartoon videos are being liked a lot. You should take advantage of technology. And to make a better video, you use the best animation video maker software. You can make your videos engaging with the help of animation. The more engaging videos are made, the more people share it, tell you by liking and commenting.
Read More: Use Most Popular Youtube Animation Maker Software
8. Use Voice Generator Text to Speech Software:
If your voice does not have bess, or you create a lot of noise while speaking, or you have trouble speaking clearly, then you should use Voice Generator software. In today’s era, you will find many such software in the market. Using which you can generate natural male and female voice for your video from text to speech software.
Read More: Cartoon Character Voice Generator Text to Speech
With the advancement in technology making video production considerably more convenient, video marketing has become the most effective way of catering to a mass audience in an easier way.
They use the most potent force of the day – the internet and reach a far greater number of people than most other forms of marketing can. This makes the creation of engaging videos the need of the hour for all marketers. By using the tips shared above, you can create more appealing videos that will significantly enhance the chances of success of your marketing campaign.